Take a closer look...

January 20, 2011

My Miracle, My Mother


On this day, I have nothing more than a poem I once read. I dedicate it to you ma.
Mom, I look at you
and see a walking miracle.
Your unfailing love without limit,
your ability to soothe my every hurt,
the way you are on duty, unselfishly,
every hour, every day,
makes me so grateful
that I am yours, and you are mine.
With open arms and open heart,
with enduring patience and inner strength,
you gave so much for me,
sometimes at your expense.
You are my teacher,
my comforter, my encourager,
appreciating all, forgiving all.
Sometimes I took you for granted, Mom,
but I don’t now, and I never will again.
I know that everything I am today
relates to you and your loving care.
I gaze in wonder
as I watch you being you—
my miracle, my mother.
By Joanna Fuchs
Love you ma.
Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Molu,

Thank u vry much for the lovely comments and we are missing you so much. As far ur regrts are concerned, there should not be any regrets at any walk of life. Happened has happened just look ahead and find the goal the goal will seem to be approaching you at any moment. Take our words, think positive and the SKY WILL BE YOUR LIMIT.

VM Menon said...

Thank you ma! You continue to be my inspiration.
As always, I adore u!